DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD ?

This is a question, which keeps cropping up in my mind but it flashed across my mind last year. When did such a question strike your thoughts………………..

For me an incident made me think that the GOD or you may say that natural power is always there to help you. It was 14th March,2007 the day which I can never forget in my life. The time was around 6pm and I was returning after giving tuitions. I was on the way and had taken left turn from YAMUNA SPORTS VELODRAM.

After taking left turn on my scooter a car hit me from backside and I fell down on the road. The traffic on the road got jammed for few minutes. When I tried to stand, four young men or I would like to call them DEVILS OF THE DAY started beating me as they were showing that they are the DON of the area. And the whole public was watching the show. Nobody came forward to help me. But suddenly one couple passing by stopped their bike. And the man who was driving the bike came to help me.

He fought with them the DARE DEVILS as if he knew me very well for past 10 decades. He sorted out the fight and told me to follow him so that we can file F.I.R. against them. Now the traffic came into normal position and I started following the same couple. After covering a short distance now I was near to HANUMAN BALAJI MANDIR, VIVEK VIHAR.

As i turned my head to bow to God, I was shocked to see that the couple moving ahead of me vanished in one second.
This is not just an incident for me it has raised true feelings in my heart that GOD IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP YOU.

Comments

alok bhatnagar said…
God is always there to help people. However it is not easy to fathom His scheme of things!
vani.vv said…
dear Pavas,
I wish you all the best in life..& heartily wish you achieve all success in life..in whatever you do..!! with love...Vani
God is within us...and we have to just feel it, nothing else. He is taking care each & every creature at every moment..its only a matter of feeling..!!
QUESTION HAS THE ANSWER : BELIEVE IN GOD & THE LIFE STARTS DIFFERENTLY

PRANAAM

Popular posts from this blog

My First Trip to Europe

What a Horrible ?