What a Horrible ?


Recently I went to Hisar which is in Haryana. I went there to see my aunty's health because last Sunday she had got fracture in her left leg so I went there by train. There are two trains which pass HISAR i.e. Kisan Express and Sirsa Express. The latter one reaches HISAR late so I decided to travel by KISAN Express which leaves DELHI JUNCTION by 3pm. There was no space in the train as that was fully occupied by the passengers but how some I got a place to sit over there inside the compartment. Now, the time was around 5pm the train was fastly heading towards HISAR suddenly three men who were sitting in front of me had opened one packet of biscuit. I shocked........because I had never seen such type of biscuits in my life. They were of round shape and some kind of pink cream was there inside them but I got one more shock at the same time when three of them forced me to eat those I denied to eat the same but still, they were forcing me then something struck my mind and I shout at them very badly and the result was that all the three men had left the compartment within five minutes. Then I thought that how could people think of kidnapping in public transport.............amazing!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Trip to Europe

DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD ?